WATCH IT LIVE OR ON T.V.
The Parade runs STRAIGHT up 6th Ave. from Spring to 16th Street Start: 7pm
The streets are most crowded between Bleecker and 14th Street, so you might consider getting there early or try another place along the route…(or better yet, join the Parade!)
The Parade starts at 7:00 pm and ends around 11:00 pm.
Can’t make it out to the Parade? You’re in luck! We’re on TV!
The Village Halloween Parade will be telecast LIVE on
NY1 from 8 - 9:30pm.
There will also be spot coverage on the local, national or international news programs of your choice.
GETTING TO THE PARADE
Start with these tips:
- Don’t bring your car to the Parade!
- If you are coming in a group, meet somewhere away from the line-up and walk to the line-up together.
- The Parade takes until 9:00pm to move out.
- Sixth Avenue (B,D,F,Q) to 23rd, 14th or West 4th Street Stations
- Seventh Avenue (1,2,3,9) to 23rd, 18th, 14th, Sheridan Square or Houston Street
- Eighth Avenue (A,C,E) to West 4th Street, Spring (this station is closest to the Line Up area) or Canal Street Stations
By PATH from New Jersey
- Buses along Sixth Avenue will be re-routed from just after 6:00pm until the parade is over, other routes are suggested.
- 24 Hour NYC Travel Information: 718-330-1234
Please Support the NYC Village Halloween Parade!
The "add to cart" button below will take you to a Paypal donation-shopping cart where you can enter any amount.